At The Therapy Spot our speech and language pathologists provide excellent speech therapy services and help children with communication difficulties.
Pediatric Speech-language pathologists can help children with:
- Augmentative Communication
- Oral-Motor Skills
- Receptive and Expressive Language Delays
- Sensory Processing Dysfunction
- Sign Language
- Social Communication Skills
- Speech and Language Delays
Your child may be in need of speech therapy if:
- Is not meeting developmental milestones, such as cooing, producing their first words, or producing phrases.
Or if our child Has:
- Trouble coordinating their oral (tongue and lips) motor movements, or have week jaw or tongue strength.
- Difficulty articulating within their speech, or does not easily understand language such as direction or temporal spatial concepts.
- Trouble expressing themselves through language.
- Difficulty in various social situations.
- Disfluencies while speaking, like stuttering.
- A weak, hoarse, or otherwise poor vocal quality voice.
- A limited food preference, such as only liking certain textures.
Is your child having difficulty reading? Learn about our Orton-Gillingham Reading Program.
Our therapists maintain ASHA standards